Childminder Communication Diary - Setting
An ideal way of ensuring that effective communication exists between yourself and any other settings that children attend.
- Includes contact pages and next steps planning pages
- Encourages and facilitates good communication between parents and settings
- Records food intake and has space for nappies and toileting information
Ensuring effective communication between settings that a child attends is an EYFS requirement. This daily communication diary helps ensure good communication.
- A5 coil-bound book (with acetate)
- 120 pages
- Recommended for nurseries, playgroups, and childminders
Standard UK Delivery £3.50 - 2-3 working days.
Tracked UK Delivery £4.65 - 1 working day.
Due to current high demand, personalised items can take up to 17 working days.
FREE UK delivery on orders over £50.
Please note: if an item you order is showing out of stock on the website your complete order will be held until this item is ready for despatch.
If you require the items that are in stock asap please contact a member of our team either via phone or email.
Product Code: CM2
Please Note: Samples are a representation and may not portray exact layouts or number of pages as the product.