Early Years Compliance Handbook
Explains what Ofsted does when a childcare provider does not comply with regulations.
The handbook is broken down into 4 parts:
- Part 1. Ofsted’s compliance and enforcement work – an
overview of policies and thresholds
- Part 2. Ofsted's approach to compliance and enforcement
- Part 3. Types of enforcement action
- Part 4. Other compliance and enforcement issues:
making referrals to the Disclosure and Barring Service
We have also included a copy of the summary of changes made for May 2018.
Published 8 September 2015 and last updated 2 May 2018. This Ofsted handbook sets out the policy and approach to its compliance, investigation and enforcement work for providers registered on the Early Years and/or the Childcare Register.
- A4 coil-bound book
- 125 pages
- Recommended for providers registered on the Early Years and/or the Childcare Register.
- Includes a summary of changes made for May 2018
Standard UK Delivery £3.50 - 2-3 working days.
Tracked UK Delivery £4.65 - 1 working day.
Due to current high demand, personalised items can take up to 17 working days.
FREE UK delivery on orders over £50.
Please note: if an item you order is showing out of stock on the website your complete order will be held until this item is ready for despatch.
If you require the items that are in stock asap please contact a member of our team either via phone or email.
Product Code: HG16
Please Note: Samples are a representation and may not portray exact layouts or number of pages as the product.