Early Years Compliance Handbook
UPDATED 28TH OF MARCH 2019*
This document explains what Ofsted does when a childcare provider does not comply with set regulations.
The handbook is broken down into 4 parts:
- Part 1. Ofsted’s compliance and enforcement work – an
overview of policies and thresholds
- Part 2. Ofsted's approach to compliance and enforcement
- Part 3. Types of enforcement action
- Part 4. Other compliance and enforcement issues:
making referrals to the Disclosure and Barring Service
- Updated policy about hearing objections and risk assessment thresholds
- Removed surveillance section - this will be published separately
- Removed table of disqualifiable offences, as this is published by the Department for Education
- Removed references to pocket notebooks as inspectors now choose the most appropriate way to record evidence.
Published 8 September 2015 and last updated in March 2019. This Ofsted handbook sets out the policy and approach to its compliance, investigation and enforcement work for providers registered on the Early Years and/or the Childcare Register.
- A4 coil-bound book
- 125 pages
- Recommended for providers registered on the Early Years and/or the Childcare Register.
Standard UK Delivery £3.50 - 2-3 working days.
Please note: If an item you order is showing out of stock on the website your complete order will be held until this item is ready for despatch.
If you require the items that are in stock ASAP, please contact a member of our team either via phone or email.
Please Note: Samples are a representation and may not portray exact layouts or number of pages as the product.