Early Years Compliance Handbook
Read Product Reviews
Product Code: HG16
A key document to be aware of and understand in conjunction with your setting's safeguarding policies.
The handbook includes information explaining:
- The legal background to Ofsted's investigations
- When investigations need to be made
- How Ofsted must respond to notification of events from providers
- The requirements on a provider to notify Ofsted of events
- Actions Ofsted may take to safeguard children
The Early Years Compliance Handbook explains how Ofsted approaches its compliance, investigation and enforcement work for childcare providers registered on the early years and/or childcare register.
- A4 coil-bound book
- 125 pages
- Recommended for nurseries, playgroups, and childminders
UK delivery £3.50. 2-3 working days. Personalised items take up to 10 working days.
FREE UK delivery on orders over £50.
There are currently no reviews for Early Years Compliance Handbook. Why not be the first?
Please fill in the form below to review Early Years Compliance Handbook...
Your feedback is very important in helping us to tailor the resources and information that we offer.