Early Years Compliance Handbook
Product Code: HG16
Explains what Ofsted does when a childcare provider does not comply with regulations.
The handbook is broken down into 4 parts:
- Part 1. Ofsted’s compliance and enforcement work – an
overview of policies and thresholds
- Part 2. Ofsted's approach to compliance and enforcement
- Part 3. Types of enforcement action
- Part 4. Other compliance and enforcement issues:
making referrals to the Disclosure and Barring Service
We have also included a copy of the summary of changes made for May 2018.
Published 8 September 2015 and last updated 2 May 2018. This Ofsted handbook sets out the policy and approach to its compliance, investigation and enforcement work for providers registered on the Early Years and/or the Childcare Register.
- A4 coil-bound book
- 125 pages
- Recommended for providers registered on the Early Years and/or the Childcare Register.
- Includes a summary of changes made for May 2018
UK delivery £3.50. 2-3 working days. Due to current high demand, personalised items can take up to 17 working days.
FREE UK delivery on orders over £50.
There are currently no reviews for Early Years Compliance Handbook. Why not be the first?
Please fill in the form below to review Early Years Compliance Handbook...
Your feedback is very important in helping us to tailor the resources and information that we offer.
Please Note: Samples are a representation and may not portray exact layouts or number of pages as the product.