Education and Skills: The Annual Report
Read Product Reviews
Product Code: HG13
The report looks the performance of the early years sector.
Topics covered include:
- The provision of early education and quality of the early years sector
- How parents and carers can compare quality when choosing a provider
- Getting ready for school and what needs to change
- The changes the common inspection framework will bring
- Early education collaboration on improvement and key statistics
This book contains the Ofsted report from Her Majesty’s Chief Inspector of Education, Children’s Services and Skills on the performance of the early years sector.
- A4 handbook
- 152 pages
- Recommended for nurseries, playgroups, and childminders
UK delivery £3.50. 2-3 working days. Personalised items take up to 10 working days.
FREE UK delivery on orders over £50.
There are currently no reviews for Education and Skills: The Annual Report. Why not be the first?
Please fill in the form below to review Education and Skills: The Annual Report...
Your feedback is very important in helping us to tailor the resources and information that we offer.