EYFS Profile Handbook 2023 - Updated October 2022
Updated October 2022
This handbook supports EYFS practitioners in making accurate judgements about each child’s attainment.
The sections of this document provide advice and guidance on the various elements of the EYFS profile assessment, covering the EYFS profile:
- Purposes, principles, and processes
- Inclusion and the EYFS profile
- Completing the EYFS profile
- Exemplification of EYFS profile
- Early learning goals
- Moderation of the EYFS profile
- Quality assurance of EYFS profile data
- Areas of learning
- Completing commentaries for the characteristics of effective learning
With updated information from the Department of Education, this handbook supports practitioners in making accurate judgements about each child's attainment.
This guidance is for early years and key stage 1 practitioners, headteachers, setting managers and local authorities.
- 28 pages
- A4 staple-bound booklet
- Recommended for all Early Years Foundation Stage settings
Standard UK Delivery £3.50 - 2-3 working days.
Please note: If an item you order is showing out of stock on the website your complete order will be held until this item is ready for despatch.
If you require the items that are in stock ASAP, please contact a member of our team either via phone or email.
Please Note: Samples are a representation and may not portray exact layouts or number of pages as the product.