EYFS Profile Handbook
Read Product Reviews
Product Code: HG26
The sections of this document provide advice and guidance on the various elements of the EYFS profile assessment, covering the EYFS profile:
- Purposes, principles, and processes
- Inclusion and the EYFS profile
- Completing the EYFS profile
- Exemplification of EYFS profile
- Early learning goals
- Moderation of the EYFS profile
- Quality assurance of EYFS profile data
- Areas of learning
- Completing commentaries for the characteristics of effective learning
With updated information from the Department of Education, this handbook supports practitioners in making accurate judgements about each child's attainment.
- A4 coil-bound handbook
- 50 pages
- Recommended for nurseries, playgroups, and childminders
UK delivery £3.50. 2-3 working days. Personalised items take up to 10 working days.
FREE UK delivery on orders over £50.
There are currently no reviews for EYFS Profile Handbook. Why not be the first?
Please fill in the form below to review EYFS Profile Handbook...
Your feedback is very important in helping us to tailor the resources and information that we offer.
Please Note: Samples are a representation and may not portray exact layouts or number of pages as the product.