EYFS Profile Handbook
The sections of this document provide advice and guidance on the various elements of the EYFS profile assessment, covering the EYFS profile:
- Purposes, principles, and processes
- Inclusion and the EYFS profile
- Completing the EYFS profile
- Exemplification of EYFS profile
- Early learning goals
- Moderation of the EYFS profile
- Quality assurance of EYFS profile data
- Areas of learning
- Completing commentaries for the characteristics of effective learning
With updated information from the Department of Education, this handbook supports practitioners in making accurate judgements about each child's attainment.
- A4 coil-bound handbook
- 50 pages
- Recommended for nurseries, playgroups, and childminders
Standard UK Delivery £3.50 - 2-3 working days.
Tracked UK Delivery £4.65 - 1 working day.
Due to current high demand, personalised items can take up to 17 working days.
FREE UK delivery on orders over £50.
Please note: if an item you order is showing out of stock on the website your complete order will be held until this item is ready for despatch.
If you require the items that are in stock asap please contact a member of our team either via phone or email.
Product Code: HG26
Please Note: Samples are a representation and may not portray exact layouts or number of pages as the product.