My Learning Journey Tracker - September 2021 Update
Updated to match September 2021 EYFS Guidelines
Works alongside the My Learning Journey products, and uses information from the EYFS guidelines in Development Matters (HG24). Designed to support the Early Years Foundation Stage framework.
- Designed to support the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework
- Details characteristics of effective learning
- Describes typical child development milestones
- Outlines how adults can help encourage such healthy development through positive relationships and enabling environments
- Contains information on how to enhance the planning of activities, experience, and support to encourage a child's continual development
Allows you to track each child’s progress in the three prime EYFS areas and four specific areas of learning, ensuring you meet all requirements set out by the EYFS.
- A4 landscape coil-bound guidebook
- 50 pages
- Recommended for Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) settings.
Standard UK Delivery £3.50 - 2-3 working days.
Please note: If an item you order is showing out of stock on the website your complete order will be held until this item is ready for despatch.
If you require the items that are in stock ASAP, please contact a member of our team either via phone or email.
Please Note: Samples are a representation and may not portray exact layouts or number of pages as the product.