My Learning Journey Tracker - by Age
Uses information from the EYFS guidelines in Development Matters (HG24) and has been designed to support the EYFS framework.
- Details the characteristics of effective learning
- Describes the typical child development milestones demonstrated by children within a particular age
- Outlines how adults can help encourage healthy development through positive relationships and enabling environments
- A tool to interact with parents and carers
- Includes helpful advice in identifying children whose development may be less than expected
The My Learning Journey Tracker (broken down by age – from birth to 60 months) allows you to track each child’s progress in the three prime EYFS areas and four specific areas of learning, ensuring you meet requirements set out by the EYFS.
- A4 landscape coil-bound guidebook
- 70 pages
- Recommended for nurseries, playgroups, schools, and childminders
Standard UK Delivery £3.50 - 2-3 working days.
Tracked UK Delivery £4.65 - 1 working day.
Due to current high demand, personalised items can take up to 17 working days.
FREE UK delivery on orders over £50.
Please note: if an item you order is showing out of stock on the website your complete order will be held until this item is ready for despatch.
If you require the items that are in stock asap please contact a member of our team either via phone or email.
Product Code: AO12
Please Note: Samples are a representation and may not portray exact layouts or number of pages as the product.