My Learning Journey Tracker - by Age
Read Product Reviews
Product Code: AO12
Uses information from the EYFS guidelines in Development Matters (HG24) and has been designed to support the EYFS framework.
- Details the characteristics of effective learning
- Describes the typical child development milestones demonstrated by children within a particular age
- Outlines how adults can help encourage healthy development through positive relationships and enabling environments
- A tool to interact with parents and carers
- Includes helpful advice in identifying children whose development may be less than expected
The My Learning Journey Tracker (broken down by age – from birth to 60 months) allows you to track each child’s progress in the three prime EYFS areas and four specific areas of learning, ensuring you meet requirements set out by the EYFS.
- A4 landscape coil-bound guidebook
- 70 pages
- Recommended for nurseries, playgroups, schools, and childminders
UK delivery £3.50. 2-3 working days. Personalised items take up to 10 working days.
FREE UK delivery on orders over £50.
There are currently no reviews for My Learning Journey Tracker - by Age. Why not be the first?
Please fill in the form below to review My Learning Journey Tracker - by Age...
Your feedback is very important in helping us to tailor the resources and information that we offer.
Please Note: Samples are a representation and may not portray exact layouts or number of pages as the product.