Teaching and Play in the Early Years
Commonly purchased with...
Explores the myth that teaching and play are separate entities within early Includes eight essential good practice reports for EYFS professionals wishing to develop their teaching practices:
- Learning together through play in the early years
- Teaching young children to develop their communication skills
- Supporting children's learning through teaching and play
- Collaborating to support early years teaching and learning
- Integrating provision for two-year-olds in school
- Using the physical environment as a tool for teaching
- Improving boys' literacy skills
- Parents as partners in teaching
Containing eight reports from real childcare providers, Teaching and Play in the Early Years, showcases good practice examples to help support settings in successfully combining teaching and play.
- A4 coil-bound book
- 80 pages
- Recommended for nurseries, pre-schools, playgroups, and childminders
Standard UK Delivery £3.50 - 2-3 working days.
FREE UK delivery on orders over £50.
We are reducing our carbon footprint at Nursery Resources, all orders containing personalised products will take up to 10 working days.
Please note: If an item you order is showing out of stock on the website your complete order will be held until this item is ready for despatch.
If you require the items that are in stock ASAP, please contact a member of our team either via phone or email.
Please Note: Samples are a representation and may not portray exact layouts or number of pages as the product.