Teaching and Play in the Early Years
Product Code: HG31
Explores the myth that teaching and play are separate entities within early Includes eight essential good practice reports for EYFS professionals wishing to develop their teaching practices:
- Learning together through play in the early years
- Teaching young children to develop their communication skills
- Supporting children's learning through teaching and play
- Collaborating to support early years teaching and learning
- Integrating provision for two-year-olds in school
- Using the physical environment as a tool for teaching
- Improving boys' literacy skills
- Parents as partners in teaching
Containing eight reports from real childcare providers, Teaching and Play in the Early Years, showcases good practice examples to help support settings in successfully combining teaching and play.
- A4 coil-bound book
- 80 pages
- Recommended for nurseries, pre-schools, playgroups, and childminders
UK delivery £3.50. 2-3 working days. Due to current high demand, personalised items can take up to 17 working days.
FREE UK delivery on orders over £50.
There are currently no reviews for Teaching and Play in the Early Years. Why not be the first?
Please fill in the form below to review Teaching and Play in the Early Years...
Your feedback is very important in helping us to tailor the resources and information that we offer.
Please Note: Samples are a representation and may not portray exact layouts or number of pages as the product.