Working Together to Safeguard Children Bundle
UPDATED February 2019!
This document has been updated to reflect how local authorities should notify the Child Safeguarding Panel.
The government have also released two supporting documents, both of which have valuable information included and should be read alongside the updated 'Working Together to Safeguard Children'.
Included in this bundle:
- Working Together to Safeguard Children - issued by law; you must follow this unless there is a good reason not to.
- Transitional Guidance - helps to explain how to move to the new arrangements.
- Statutory Framework - sets out the legislation relevant to safeguarding
These documents aim to help you:
- Protect children from maltreatment
- Prevent impairment of children's health or development
- Ensure that children grow up in circumstances consistent with the provision of safe and effective care
- Take action to enable all children to have the best outcomes
This guide covers the legislative requirements and expectations to safeguard and promote the welfare of children.
- A4 coil-bound book
- 112 pages
- Recommended for all Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) and any other organisations who are responsible for the safeguarding of children in their care.
- The 2 supporting guidance documents are A5 and 13 pages each.
*The personalisation does not include the two supporting booklets.
Standard UK Delivery £3.50 - 2-3 working days.
Tracked UK Delivery £4.65 - 1 working day.
Weekdays only. Orders despatched on Friday will be delivered the following Monday.
Please note: If an item you order is showing out of stock on the website your complete order will be held until this item is ready for despatch.
If you require the items that are in stock ASAP, please contact a member of our team either via phone or email.