Childminders use a lot of forms to collect necessary information about the children they are going to take care of. The All About Me booklet for childminders dispenses with the need for a different form or template for the various consent, permission and enrolment forms:
Full Product Details
All About Me holds both essential consent, permission and contact details needed for child care, plus the background information that it is useful for a childminder to know before a child starts. Using the booklet means childminders don’t need separate forms for registration, enrolment, parental consent etc, which can be easy to lose – and hard to find when you need them!
The All About Me booklet for childminders includes:
- Introduction – gives parents information on completing the questionnaire/forms
- Child’s Details, including home life, emergency contact, medical history and medical contact
- Daily Routine – organised according to the child’s age, there is plenty of space for parents to provide information on a child’s daily routine and their development so far.
- General Parent Consent Forms – including photographs, face paint, display of work, video, emergency transport and treatment, first aid, outings and visits
- Collection Consent Form – with space for details of four adults who may collect a child, including space for photos
- Sun Cream Consent Form
- Parental Information – space for parents to give other information relevant to the care of their child