Exploring Drama - 5 Fun Games
Introduce the children in your setting to acting and drama with these five fun activities and games.
These activities help the children to use their imaginations and explore different scenarios, thinking about how they would act in different situations. They also encourage children to work together and communicate.
- The Senses Game - helps children explore their own reactions to touch, taste, smell, sights and sounds.
- Improvisation - learn about the art of mime.
- Story Time - bring a favourite story to life.
- Build a House - children will learn about physicality as they become the human scenery.
- Pirates - learn about characters and 'stage directions' - Yo ho ho!
Please fill in the details above before downloading this resource. A download link will then be sent to your inbox.
All of Nursery Resources' free products are strictly forbidden from further distribution from any other person for the benefit of any monetary value.